Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Celebrating Wellness!


So many great things are manifesting!

It's official, I am an Arbonne consultant. :-) I am extremely excited about this. Although sales is not a new arena for me, products such as these are. This company is about a lifestyle. It is about wellness, health and beauty from the inside out! The products are clean, contain no toxins, botanical based and VEGAN certified. I can absolutely get with the program.

My experience has been; the more people are aware of what goes into their bodies, they become more aware about what they put on their skin. As a coach, I am in constant dialogue about manifesting change and creating action items to get from point A to B. Arbonne has become a HUGE part of the conversation not only for my clients but for myself.

Since I want my friends to join me in my journey for optimum health and beauty I have decided to invite them to a cleanse with me. :-) Many have come on board and we are all looking forward to feeling lighter and healthier. It is not to late to join us.

See link below:



Even if you are not interested in the cleanse feel free to look around the site. There is truly something for everyone in wellness :-)


And here is the general link for the Holiday season. Start early. :-) http://www.arbonne.com/Holiday2010/index.asp


For order forms or any questions please feel free to contact me at raychelleleblanc@gmail.com.


Be well!


Raychelle

No comments:

Post a Comment